Terms and Conditions Easy to understand terms and conditions
Etiquette and medical information
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to your appointment so we can record your needs and details, offer you a refreshment and the opportunity to relax.
- Please note that as a courtesy to all our clients a prompt appointment schedule is adhered to, late appointments may not be honoured. Treatments starting late will still finish at the appointed time, so other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Please kindly switch off your mobile phones during treatment.
- During the massage session our customers are required to leave their underwear on.
- If you have any medical conditions, are pregnant or breast feeding or have allergies, injuries, skin complaints or infections, please discuss with Green Touch Spa and Massage Wimbledon prior to making your booking as this may direct your treatment options.
- Our massage therapy services are highly professional, we do not offer any erotic or sexual services.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Credit card details are required to secure an appointment via email, phone or in person. Please have this on hand when making a reservation.
- Clients who wish to change or cancel an appointment must provide at least 24 hour's notice.
- Same day cancellations will be charged at 50% of the scheduled service price. This is used to compensate the therapist.
- Failure to show up for a scheduled appointment, will result in a full charge being applied.
- Please contact us ASAP if a delay making the appointment is likely to happen. We will always do our best to accommodate late arrivals (within 15 minutes after your appointment) by performing the most complete treatment possible in the time remaining. Arrival 15 minutes after the reservation time will result in full charges (equivalent deductions from gift certificates).
- Same day booking may be accepted and will be at the discretion of the manager.
- Last booking is 2 hours before closing time.
- If you have a gift voucher and do not show up for your treatment or cancel within the 24 hours period before your treatment time, you will forfeit your voucher.
Treatment Prices, Group plan and Service Charges
- Note that each package is stand alone and can not be used in conjunction with other packages, i.e. a customer will not be able to use other promotions if they use a group plan token.
- The buy 5 get 1 treatment free group plan is not limited to an expiry date, and can be shared amonst any family or friends.
- When using a group plan token, Hot stone, Celluite and Aromatherapy treatments will incur a £5 surcharge.
- Discretionary gratuity/tips are not added to the final treatment price. Any service charge received goes straight to the therapist who performed your treatment and will be greatly appreciated.
- Please inform the front of house team should you wish to provide any gratuity.
Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
- Valid for 12 months from date of purchase, unless otherwise stated.
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Please remember to bring your Gift card to your appointment.
- Vouchers will be dispatched by post or email - please allow 3-to-5 working days (Same day delivery within SW19 area). Please allow 7 days for delivery during peak postal times.
- No dispatch or delivery during UK Bank Holidays and weekends.
- Vouchers can be bought in multiples as gifts or for yourself.
- The vouchers can be used any day but is subject to availability.
- Any complaint or comment regarding your treatments should be made in the first instance to the receptionist before you leave Green Touch Thai Massage Wimbledon so that it can be resolved at the time.
- Problems which cannot be resolved should be notified in writing to Green Touch Thai Massage Wimbledon Manager at [email protected] or by post: 1B Kings Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8PL, London, UK.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these terms. Please check periodically for changes.
- £375 for 6 hours of treatments
- Share between any friends and family